The Business Process

AGR accepts gold doré from a range of suppliers.

This doré is tested at the AGR premises in a highly secure area.

Clients receive 90% of the gold purity identified directly by the X-Ray Fluorescence. The remaining 10% will be paid out after the results of the deep sampling and fire assay.

The refining process includes several steps, such as graining, melting, chemical baths and processing.

After the refining and casting process, the gold is physically delivered to the Middle East.

AGR's Anti-Bribery Policy and Compliance Handbook

Our Clients & Suppliers

  • Mining Companies
  • Gold Trade Organisations
  • Bullion Traders
  • Banks and Financial Institutions
  • Jewellery Wholesalers & Manufacturers
  • Refineries
  • Investors
  • Governments
  • Central Banks